- American Corner in St. Petersburg -
- Future Leaders American Corner in St. Petersburg -
- American Corner in Arkhangelsk -
- American Corner in Kaliningrad -
- American Corner in Vologda -
American Corners are partnerships between the Public Affairs sections of U.S. Embassies and host institutions. The fundamental function of the American Corner is to make information about the U.S. available to foreign publics at large. There are more than 350 American Corners in the world including around 30 in the Russian Federation. American Corners in Russia are located in public libraries where they offer information about the United States to all the visitors.
The U.S. Consulate General in St. Petersburg is in charge of six American Corners in North-West Russia. In the list below you can find contact information and calendars of events of the American Corners in our Consular Region.
- Arkhangelsk - American Corner at the N.A. Dobrolyubova Regional Academic Library (opened on June 28, 2002)
- Kaliningrad - American Corner at the A.P. Chekhov Central City Library (opened on December 17, 2002)
39 Moskovsky Prospect
Kaliningrad 236006, Russia
+7 (4012) 46 36 35
- Petrozavodsk - American Corner at the National Library of the Republic of Karelia (opened on April 4, 2001)
5 Pushkinskaya St.
Petrozavodsk 185035, Russia
+7 (8142) 78 14 78
+7 (8142) 78 38 48
+7 (8142) 76 61 25
- St. Petersburg - American Corner at the V.V. Mayakovskogo Central City Public Library (opened on February 22, 2002)
46 Fontanka Embankment
St. Petersburg 191025, Russia
- St. Petersburg - Future Leaders AC at the A.S. Pushkin Central City Children’s Library (opened on November 23, 2003)
1 Marii Ulyanovoy St.
Vologda 160035, Russia
+7 (8172) 21 15 38
+7 (8172) 21 17 69